Do you enjoy being out on the water? Do you own any water equipment that allows you to explore a river or a lake? If you own a cottage, or if you live near a body of water, owning water devices is an essential part of your summer. There is nothing quite like being out on a lake, having the opportunity to explore what is around you, while just enjoy a calm, sunny day. While many people decide to purchase a kayak, a canoe, or a boat, they are not for everyone and they are usually quite pricey.
A cheaper alternative, that is also one of the best ways to be out on the water, is the paddle board. If you have never used one before, a paddle board is simply a board that you can stand or sit on while out on the water. It is built to float easily and it comes with an oar to row around a river or a lake. More so than kayaks or canoes, paddle boards are also a great workout as they engage your core so you can be stable while out on the water.
There are so many paddle boards on the market today that it can be hard to know which one to purchase. Whether you are a beginner looking for your first board, or a professional, it is going to help you immensely if you find a board that is going to work the best for you. Today we are going to be looking at the Sportstuff 1030 Adventure Stand Up Paddleboard With Accessories. We have included our entire analysis of the board for you to see if it is going to be the best option for you.
Sportstuff 1030 Adventure Stand Up Paddleboard – The Most Versatile Board
Before we get to the main review, we wanted to share our criteria of what makes a great board. The most important aspect of a paddle board is the way it has been constructed. You need one made out of high-quality material, especially if it is inflatable, to ensure extra durability. These boards will face a lot of pressure and will sometimes be thrown around in rocky areas. You need to purchase one that will last under wear-and-tear conditions.
You also need to find one that is suitable for your weight, and everyone in your family. Paddle boards are usually shared among friends and guests, so it is essential that it has the versatility to hold someone under 100 lbs., and someone over 250 lbs.
The main review
SportsStuff creates items for all things sports, no matter what type of sport you are into. The Sportstuff 1030 Adventure Stand Up Paddleboard With Accessories is one of the most affordable paddle boards on the market today. Whenever looking at a cheaper model, we want to make sure the manufacturer didn’t sacrifice a lot of quality just to give you a cheaper product. So, let’s dive in and see what they have to offer.
- Built with the iSUP advantage, making it very easy to inflate and super convenient for easily taking it to and from the beach
- Equipped with EVA pads that are very large and allow for you to feel secure while standing; pads are also anti-skid, so you won’t have a fear of slipping off
- Comes with a mesh backpack that is going to include a paddle, a seat that can be used on the paddle board, tow rings made out of stainless steel, a high-pressure hand pump, pressure gauge, a valve wrench, a back fin, and a leash for the board
- When fully inflated, the paddle board measures 10’6” by 30” by 4” and can hold a weight of up to 250 lbs., making it ideal for anyone, no matter their personal size
- Comes with a lot of features
- Affordable price
- Large EVA pads help you feel secure
- Comes with a fin for easier maneuvering
- Easy to inflate and deflate
- Easy to take mobile
- The board really can’t handle a weight of over 180 lbs.
- Hand pump takes a lot of time to pump up
At the end of the day, the Sportstuff 1030 Adventure Stand Up Paddleboard With Accessories is a fantastic paddle board for someone small. It is great for kids as it comes at an affordable price and is really easy to take mobile. However, if you are over 180 lbs., the board simply cannot handle the weight. Another downside is that it comes with a hand pump, taking it a while to pump it up. Our favorite feature is the enhanced fin, making it easy to turn in the water.