With the summer months upon us it is now time to discover something new to do in the outdoors, especially on or in the water. If you have never done a water activity, now is the time to start. It is always great to get outside, especially if you live in a climate that gets snow and you feel like you have been cooped up for too long. It is even greater to find an activity that you can do as a whole family, and one that is great for all ages.
One of the best summer activities, that is definitely growing in popularity, is paddle boarding. While it may seem incredibly difficult for some people, once you get the hang of it, it is easy. The only way to get good at it is to practice. One of the best things about paddle boarding is that not only is it very relaxing, but it can also be a great workout; it helps engage your core and demands that you increase your level of balance. It is great for your posture, and a fantastic way to get out onto a river or lake without a boat.
There are numerous types of paddle boards on the market today, and it can be difficult to know which one to get. You also have to determine the type that you are looking for as there are numerous inflatable stand-up paddle boards, and also hard paddle boards. Today we are going to be looking at the PEAK Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board, that has been manufactured by the ISLE Surf and SUP company. This is a company known for their dedication to creating high-quality paddle boards, at competitive prices.
PEAK Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board for amateurs and pros
Before we get to the main review, we wanted to share with you exactly what we look for in a paddle board and what you should be looking at as well. Above all else, a paddle board must be durable. This is a product that is going to be in choppy water at times, and face enormous pressure depending on the rider’s weight. You do not want a board that is going to break down on you within the first several months; that would be a huge waste of money. Instead, find a paddle board that is not prone to damage or easily getting dinged. Ensure that it has been well built and that it is made out of durable material.
If you are looking at an inflatable board, you want to make sure that it easily inflates, and that when it is inflated all the way it feels like a regular hard board. This is going to make sure that it does not puncture easily and that it does not feel cheap.
You also want to look at the dimensions of the board, and how much weight it is able to hold. If you are sharing it among a family, it is crucial that you have one that can hold all sorts of weight.
The PEAK Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board has a lot of features to enhance your paddle board experience. All of them have been listed below.
- One of kind design that is durable enough to support riders that weigh up to 300 pounds
- Measures 10’6” by 31” by 6”
- Weight of 23 pounds, making it light enough to take mobile and to carry it to and from shore
- Enabled with the iSUP patented design that is very strong and stable, able to maintain balance in choppy water
- Great for beginners to maintain a solid balance
- Comes with the iSUP accessory bundle which includes a paddle, a carry backpack, a coil leash, and a high-pressure pump for inflating the paddle board itself
- Constructed using a military-grade PVC, reducing likelihood of sustaining dings or damage, one of the strongest materials out there for a paddle board
- 1-year warranty on the materials
- Comes with ISLE Surf and SUP’s 30-day money-back guarantee, which is like a 30-day trial free period for you to see if it works for you or not
- Very sturdy design
- Competitively priced
- Large size
- Comes with a bundle
- One year warranty
- 30-day trial period, can return with full refund
- Can hold a weight higher than most
- Easy to pack up
Sometimes easily blows away
After going through the review of the PEAK Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board, we believe it is one of the best paddle boards on the market today. It is very durable and great for both beginners and professionals. It also comes with a great trial period.