If you are looking for a fantastic summer workout while being out on the water, look no further than a paddle board. A paddle board engages the biceps and the chest, just like a kayak does; however, it requires you to do it while standing. This is definitely going to engage the legs and also the core, in order to maintain your balance. It is not easy to master a paddle board right away, but with practice, you will be excelling it no time.
ISLE Airtech Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board Overview
When looking for a paddle board, there are a lot of things to think about before making a final purchase. The first thing that we always look for is the size and weight of the board itself. You obviously need one that is going to fit you, and if one is too small, it simply is not going to work in your favor. The size of the board directly affects how much weight it can hold. You need a board that is versatile and has the ability to be used by a child, and also by an adult. Find a board that can at least hold up to 250 lbs., especially if two kids want to go on it.
Another important thing for any water product that you purchase is durability. There is no point buying a paddle board that is only going to last several months before it starts cracking. These boards face a lot of pressure, and with dragging them to and from the shore, they are liable to hit some rocks along the way. You need a board that does not easily ding and is strong enough to face some roughhousing from the kids. This is especially true if you are buying one that is inflatable.
Since the board we are looking at today is inflatable, you want to ensure that when it is fully inflated, it should feel like a hard board. The material it is made of should be puncture proof, because if it is not, it will not last a long time. On top of that, the inflating and deflating process should also be easy, allowing you to get out onto the water as fast as possible.
If you are a beginner, it is going to benefit you to find a board that is easy to start out with. This includes those that are more stable, allowing you to find the balance that you need in the beginning. If you find one that is not properly weighted, it is going to be frustrating while you are trying to use it. There are plenty that are built with beginners in mind, especially ones with extra grips to hold onto.
The ISLE Airtech Inflatable 11′ Explorer Stand Up Paddle Board has been made by the company ISLE Surf and SUP. This is one of the best manufacturers of paddle boards, primarily because they make affordable products without sacrificing overall quality. It is equipped with a lot of features that we have listed below.
- Built using Airtech construction
- Once inflated it measures 11’ by 32’ by 6’
- Has a weight of 19.1 lbs. and can hold a rider weighing up to 275 lbs.
- Extra gear located on the board itself, for extra storage if you are going on a longer trip
- This paddle board has been made using military-grade PVC, making it extremely strong and durable
- There will be no unwanted dings or damage done to the board itself, when carrying it around
- It measures 6” thick, making it very strong while on the water
- Comes with the iSUP accessory bundle: a paddle, a backpack to carry the board in, and a high-pressure pump.
- Comes with the ISLE Surf and SUP 30-day money-back guarantee, giving you a risk-free period of 30 days should anything go wrong
- 1-year warranty on the materials.
- 30-day trial period
- Fantastic warranty
- Made using high-grade PVC
- Very strong and durable
- Longer board than others
- Competitively priced
- A bit slow
- Takes a bit of time to pump it up
After testing out the ISLE Airtech Inflatable 11′ Explorer Stand Up Paddle Board on the water, we can safely say that it is a fantastic inflatable paddle board to purchase. One of the best things about this product is that it comes with a 30-day trial period, so if you do not know if paddle boarding is the best thing for you, you can test it out without wasting a lot of money. We wish you a great purchase!